5 Signs Romance is Still AliveAugust 15, 2018
It’s National Romance Awareness Month – and while it might not always feel like love is in the air if you are dating today, singles say they want Romance and are motivated to find it.
Here are the 5 signs that Romance is still alive and kicking today!
- Foreva eva: 54% of singles believe in love at first sight; and 89% of singles believe you can stay married to the same person forever.
- Your Next Promotion: Singles are not workaholics, love and commitment come first. 71% of men and 67% of women agree that having a happy relationship is more important than their job/career; and 56% of singles say their job is just to pay the bills.
- Rings, Picket Fences and Babies On the Brain: 51% of men and 49% of women have imagined a future together while on the first date.
- The Long Game: Over half of all singles have fallen in love with someone they didn’t initially find attractive. This longer tailed love is spurred by great conversations and common interests, so get to know your date before swiping to the next match!
- Men Love Love: Single men have been in love an average of 4 times; while single women have been in love 3 times.
As the month of Romance is half way through, we wanted to share our recent love match – we teamed up with ‘This is Us’ actor, Chris Sullivan to help men and women keep the romance alive this August and beyond. Sullivan posted a video on his Instagram – sharing insider tips on how to bring the romance back, encouraging singles to quit playing games and pushing to make romance a modern dating norm again. He even confesses the most unusual romantic gesture that happens in his marriage, Sullivan told Match, “Rachel shaves my back hair. There, I said it. Ya got your scoop. Ya happy now?!”
Check out the video here: https://bit.ly/2M8qYFU
Help us on our crusade to #BringRomanceBack and tell us how you are keeping the romance alive.