Not sure how to celebrate National Kissing Day on July 6? Why not pucker up those beautiful lips and do something you can feel good about!
Match and ColourPop, the trendy makeup and cosmetics brand, have partnered to create a limited edition custom lipstick called Mwah. This beautiful, Raspberry Red Ultra Matte lip color was inspired by the beauty that we exult in all, on the inside and out. Therefore, $1 from every purchase of Mwah will be donated to the GLAM4GOOD Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by renowned Fashion Editor and Stylist Mary Alice Stephenson. We love that GLAM4GOOD ignites social change through style by creating #giveback experiences and driving empowerment with healing and positivity.
When you feel good, it shows! It’s amazing how something so simple, such as putting on your favorite lipstick or mouthing some simple words of encouragement to yourself, can make you feel so empowered. You look in the mirror – and BAM! You’re ready to conquer your next meeting or charm the socks off that first date you’ve been messaging all week.
Feeling like you can conquer the world yet? Or land a juicy kiss on his or her lips? We’d love to see those pretty, raspberry red lips, so put on your best pout and strike a pose, and use the #ShowUsYourMwah on social for a chance to be featured on our Instagram. And don’t forget to nab your Mwah before it’s too late. Supplies are limited and a color this hot won’t last long.
Purchase your Mwah here: colourpop.com/mwah
ColoutPop + Match |National Kissing Day Survey
Oh and did someone mention kissing?! We’re all about that. More than 3,000 Match and ColourPop singles from across the country shared the following tips, tricks and secrets:
- Women had more success landing a first kiss while wearing lipstick and wearing red lipstick makes women feel sexier, which is obviously why we had to create “Mwah” with ColourPop.
- The lip color that makes single women feel the most sexy? RED(30%) followed by Neutral (24%) and Pink (15%)
- 70%of singles believe there is such a thing as the “perfect kiss” and yet 29% are STILL waiting for the best kiss of their life.
What does the ideal kiss look like?
- Singles agree that it should last around 10 seconds,
- 42% of singles agree that if a first dateis a success it is all about the CLOSED-LIP (vs. French) kiss to seal the deal and although a bad first kiss is NOT a deal breaker,
- 70% say that bad breath has definitely ruined a kiss.
Want to know more?
- Most have had their first kiss between the ages of 13 and 16 (57% WOMEN) (46% MEN)
- Over 1/3 (33%) of singles confess they have made out with more than one person in the same day. #NoShame
- Other than on the lips, where do singles say is the next most romantic place on the body? Your neck…oh la la! That’s the spot. (WOMEN 67%) (MEN 74%)
- 75% of single women and 53% of single men say they CLOSE their eyes during a kiss.
- The TOP 3 spots to be kissed? Singles agree:
- At sunset (48%)
- Moonlight stroll (46%)
- The beach (37%)
Last, but not least, we all know that you’ve fantasized about kissing at least one of these celebrities. So, here’s the scoop on who our singles thought had the most kissable lips.
- Kanye vs. Drake: DRAKE(86%)
- President Trump vs. Former President Obama: OBAMA(82%)
- Prince William vs. Prince Harry: HARRY (64%)
- Chris Hemsworth vs. Liam Hemsworth: LIAM(58%)
- Dev Patel vs. Aziz Ansari: DEV(58%)
- Ryan Reynolds vs. Ryan Gosling: REYNOLDS(52%)
- Brad Pitt vs. George Clooney: BRAD(51%)
- Taylor Swift vs. Miley Cyrus: TAYLOR(82%)
- Gigi Hadid vs. Bella Hadid: GIGI(60%)
- Jessica Alba vs. Jessica Biel: ALBA (60%)
- Kim Kardashian vs. Khloe Kardashian: KHLOE(55%)
- Beyoncé vs. Rihanna: RIHANNA (55%)
- Emma Watson vs. Emma Stone: STONE (51%)
So, on this National Kissing Day, we invite you to celebrate all beauty and support a good cause! Learn more about GLAM4GOOD here: https://glam4good.com/.
#ShowUsYourMwah on Instagram @: