Each week, we are breaking down the latest stories in love, relationships and pop culture. Use them as ice breakers on your date this weekend, or as a cautionary tale in dating. Either way, we want to hear your opinions in the comment section!
Our Favorite 90’s TV Couples: Where Are They Now? To cap off our 90’s Flashback Week on @Match Twitter, we’re turning back the clock and sharing our favorite TV couples from the 90’s and bringing you up to speed on what they’re up to now. Enjoy friends!
Al and Peg Bundy (Married… with Children)
- Ed O’Neill is currently starring as beloved dad, Jay Pritchett in the award-winning ABC comedy series, Modern Family.
- Katie Sagal ended the seventh and final season of the FX series, Sons of Anarchy, playing the crass, unstable and fiercely protective family matriarch, Gemma Teller Morrow.
Uncle Jesse and Becky (Full House)
- John Stamos still embodies those killer looks, which he uses to his advantage in his tantalizing Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt ads.
- Lori Loughlin has most recently starred in the Hallmark Channel series, When Calls the Heart.
Zack and Kelly (Saved by the Bell)
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar has kept up his acting resume over the years, most recently starring in the hit series Franklin & Bash on USA and CSI on CBS.
- Tiffani Thiessen has also been back in the TV scene, recently starring as Elizabeth Burke on USA’s White Collar.
Cory and Topanga (Boy Meets World)
- The adorable couple (played by Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel) recently reunited and currently stars in Disney Channel’s Boy Meets World sequel, Girl Meets World.
Ross and Rachel (Friends)
- Jen Aniston has kept her A-list status over the years, most recently starring in the critically acclaimed film, Cake.
- David Schwimmer is returning to Hollywood to star in the upcoming FX anthology, American Crime: The People v. O.J. Simpson, as O.J.’s best friend and attorney, Robert Kardashian.