Forget the email, now you can play a game!
Online dating has been an effective way to meet, but it’s not always the best way to get to know someone! So we created fun and easy-to-play games that allow our members to figure out whether they have chemistry with each other before going out on a date.
We are launching seven games lasting one to five minutes each structured to create shared experiences and encourage interaction between players through instant messaging.
Starting this summer, Match.com members can play the following games:
- Best & Worst – share your best and worst when it comes to concerts, movies or road trips. Then, see how your partner answered too!
- Food Critic – you’ll each act as a local food critic and name your favorite places to eat — burgers, tacos, pizza, you name it! Compare the places you love to eat, and you might find some new spots to check out too!
- Romance Rip Off – you will work together to create a cheesy romance story by taking turns adding the next line to the story. Mystery, intrigue, passion and forbidden love…where will the story go?
- Name That Dance – Is that the sprinkler or are you just waving hello? Watch our highly trained dance team perform hilarious moves for the two of you to guess. Let the dancing – and laughing – begin.
- Gut Reaction – a simple game of word association which gives you great (and sometimes funny) insights into the mind of your partner. See a word, react quickly, then compare your answers.
- Drawn Together – see who can guess the correct answer first as three quick sketches are drawn on the screen. The competition will keep you both on your toes!
- If I Could – If you could pick one car, one thing for dinner, one show to watch tonight, which would it be? Answer a few of these fun questions and compare your responses. Who knows, you may share the same tastes!
Check out images of our initial 7 games and be sure to check Match.com for a game night coming to your city soon!
Which games look like the most fun to you? Tell us in the comments below!