Are you craving some springtime fun with your match– but strapped for cash? Soak up the sun while still saving some dough with these great date ideas for around $10 bucks or less:
1. Go to something cultural: An art exhibit, a lecture, a free outdoor concert or book reading/signing are all great, inexpensive ways to have fun while together and channel your inner artsy-side.
2. Get to Know Your City: Sometimes the most beautiful and interesting places are right under your nose! Go explore some of your cities’ history together – from historical buildings to city landmarks.
3. Lend a Hand: Volunteering will bring you and your date closer together because you both experience a general warmth and feeling of doing something good and productive. Plus, being charitable is just plain sexy!
4. Get Active: Take advantage of the inviting Spring weather and head outdoors. Rent a paddleboat at your local lake for an hour, play putt putt golf, or even channel your inner child by flying a kite at the park.
5. Go local: Hit up some of your hometown breweries and wineries – most offer very inexpensive tours that include tastings!
Do you have any other cheap date ideas? Tell us in the comments below!