- 2 Yellow squash
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. Ricotta cheese
- 1 bunch of Italian flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil for serving
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut each squash lengthwise and remove the seeds with the help of a spoon. You should have 4 halves, or what I like to call “football-shaped squash containers.”
3. In a bowl, mix Parmesan and Ricotta with salt and pepper to taste and 1 bunch of chopped parsley.
4. Scoop the filling into the zucchini containers and place on baking sheet.
5. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes and remove. Let the squash cool down. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil before serving.