- 2 large sweet potatoes/yams, cut into 1×1 inch bites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c. chopped herbs (rosemary, sage, thyme)
- ½ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbs. Paprika
- ½ c. Green onion, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to Broil.
2. Bring sweet potato bites to a boil (from cold water). Once boiling, cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Season cooked sweet potatoes with salt and pepper to taste.
4. In a bowl, add mixed chopped herbs, olive oil, Paprika and green onion. Add the sweet potato bites.
5. Place bites on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet and roast on broil for about 5-7 minutes.
6. Serve in a tray with a toothpick in it.